Monday, February 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

.... I miss my mom, wonder how she's feeling now....
.... I miss my sister, I miss our non-stop kwentuhan and gossipping almost about everyone and everything....
.... I miss my brother, can't wait to ask him about his new job, new found friends and what's the latest and coolest games in PS3....
.... I hope I'd wake up on time and not be late....
.... Pavarotti is dead?? I didnt know that....
....Where will we spend Valentines day....
....Hold it, I'll just go downstairs and check what's in the fridge....
....1 month to go until graduation, wonder what's in store for me as soon as they hand me the freakin' diploma....
....I miss Tapioca....
....Why can't we have Coldstone here in P.I.??....
.... I have to make up for Philippine History....
.... My back hurts, urghhhh....
.... I'd better go to Galleria and have my monthly body spa...
.... I will host mother's-in-law surprise birthday party on Saturday.. wish me luck everyone!...
.... I think I believe Jun Lozada....
.... Gotta go, its 11pm and I'm getting sleepy...
.... Ciao!....

No comments: