Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Return of the Comeback

It's been 2 years, 5 months and 6 days since my last entry. Obviously, a lot has happened to my life, it was a huge leap, I can say. I moved to the UK 2 years ago, leaving my boys behind for a "greener pasture" as many would say (although it's literally greener pasture in spring and summer hah!). Having no friends and relatives in a new country, my job has kept me so occupied and the drive to bring my family over was intense. After 11 cold months, 5th of March 2010, my husband and my then 3 year old son landed safely in Newcastle, made me the happiest woman on earth. Finally, I am complete however, it didn't end there because my life has just started. And yes, I have cried hard but I laughed harder.

So now I am finally back. Alive, alert, awake and enthusiastic!


I MISSED BLOGGING!

Here in my world, I talk about almost every random things under the sun. Be it love life, a little bit of fashion, immigration, married life, motherhood, technology, nursing career, education, womanhood, entertainment, health, politics (maybe?), my faith in God, family and friendship, name it, I might have it. But then again, depending on my mood.

PS: I have lost all my contacts in my used to be Blog Roll. Being the fan of gifted and talented bloggers who can customize their blog spaces into their own liking, I have tried doing that but unfortunately, the HTML editing has left a mess resulting to total abandonment of the hobby due to the disappearance of all my gadgets! With all my might, I tried to recover them but sometimes it's best to know when to stop.




No comments: