Wednesday, April 30, 2008

iron man


It's fun to do what we love the most once in a while - watching a movie and then exchange our views and criticism about it afterwards. Since Andy is still with my mom in Antipolo, my husband and I finally had a time to sneak into the moviehouse and check out Iron Man. Starring Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark a.k.a. The Iron Man and Jeff Bridges as his father's friend and business partner and became his mentor. Other casts are Terrence Howard as Jim Rhodes Tony Stark's friend and Gwyneth Parltrow, played as his assistant who's secretly in love with him. I have not been to a cinema since the Transformers in San Leandro with Jershon and Girlie last year, Andy was like 8 months old and I breastfed all through out the movie to keep him still. Gee, and that was ages ago...



Anyway, I recommend all my virtual friends to see Iron Man, bring your hubbies and kids particularly your sons, they're gonna love it and they will deify you. Though the movie seems like light years away from reality, you’ll be amazed with the effects and how they managed to keep the movie à la mode by making it humorous. Hubby and I had enjoyed it so much that we just can’t get over; we didn't stop discussing about it on our way home. Ever since, he decides what movie we’re going to see and I trust him with that. He has this excellent preference with films, thus we’ve seen countless excellent ones like the Iron Man.
I also think that hubby and I should do this more often. In this way, we get to spend time with each other. A special day for us not in a regular mode. I really had a great time.



So, let me know if you've seen the movie, alright? I bet there will be Iron Man 2, I’ll just keep my fingers crossed! Very awesome!

4 comments:

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hello Aileen, just added u na! Sorry about that, I didn't know u added me na pala! Ok, thanks sa add! Sorry about the delay!

Ingat!

ReadWriteSnap said...

I would have love to watch that movie with hubby and kids...sigh. Similar to transformers?

Paula said...

Since I gave birth to Z we have not really watched any movies in theaters for fear that Z will cry and make ingay and we'll just be forced to go out prematurely. Your comment of the movie made me think that maybe this is the right first movie for Z. My husband has been coaxing me for a while now to watch it, maybe I'll give in.hehe

Bill said...

yeah we watched that also it was a very good movie i think. Take care.